IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please read carefully before booking.
A. “INDOCHINA TOURISM” BOOKING CONTACT
Our contact details for reservations: We will receive your message via contact form at the end of the article or you can directly access this form https://Indochinatourism.net/contact
As soon as we receive your request, we will promptly contact you to confirm and then process it.
B. PAYMENT METHODS
1. Paying by bank transfer to our account with following details:
- Account name: Le Thi Quynh Giang
- Account number: 0011524313173
- Bank name: Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam, Operation Centre
- Bank Address: 31-33 Ngo Quyen Str, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Bank Swift Code: BFTVVNVX001
- Website: http://vietcombank.com.vn - Tel: +8443824 5716.
Note: We are not responsible for any bank fees. Please cover all the bank charge when transfer.
2. Online Payment by Credit Cards
We accept the payment online with Visa, MasterCard, JCB Card. We connect with VTCPAY Payment Gateway to accept Online Card Payment (https://vtcpay.vn). All of your card information are processed through SSL protocol with international card security standard. Your card information will not be stored at our system (merchant) but MasterCard with internation security standard. After you have choosen to pay us online with Visa, MasterCard or JCB Card, you will make the online payment through the following steps:
- Receive the invoice: After dealing the price of the services, we will send you an invoice as a website link.
- Make the payment: You click on the link to access security (SSL) VTCPAY.VN website. Click "Check Out" and do follow the instructions.
C. PRICING, DEPOSIT AND FINAL PAYMENTS
General tour inclusions: Hotel accommodation including breakfast, meals as indicated in itinerary, private tour with English speaking guide, all entrance fees, boat excursions as per itinerary, land tour and transfers with A/C vehicle, domestic air tickets.
Tour exclusions: International air tickets; visa; meals not noted in the itinerary; beverages, tips & personal expenses; extra charge for travel & services on Lunar New Year, Christmas, New Year or other Public Holidays.
- All product pricing is quoted in United States Dollars.
- You are required to pay firstly 30% of the total tour price to our company account in order to confirm your booking.
- The remaining amount (70%) must be paid no later than 30 days before departure or on arrival date depend on your personal booking.
- Any unused tour features either on air transportation or for land arrangements are not refundable or exchangeable.
D. CHARGE FOR CHILDREN
The children 11 years and under, if they share a room with parents or 2 adults and not ask for an extra bed, the cost is 75% of a regular adult price; if they need a bed in the same room with parent(s) or adult(s) the cost will be 85% of the regular adult price.
Children 12 and older will be charged at the regular adult price.
As a general rule, unless otherwise stated, our policy is that all cancellation must be informed in writing either via email or via fax. Cancellation fees will apply as follows:
- 30 days before arrival - 10% of tour price
- 29 to 15 days before arrival date - 20% of tour price
- 14 to 06 days before arrival date - 40% of tour price
- 06 to 02 days before arrival date - 70% of tour price
- Less than 2 days (no show) - 100% of tour price
F. CHANGE OF ITINERARY
No change can be made to a printed itinerary, unless by the Indochina Tourism in accordance with the provisions herein, once travel has commenced. Unused portions of the itinerary and any extension nights including hotel accommodation, sightseeing tours, air fare or other items included in the tour, are not refundable.
G. WEBSITE ACCURACY AND LOCAL CONDITIONS
The descriptions of hotels, tours, cars, flights and other services in this website have been compiled based on current information available at the time of creation. However, changes may occur after the date of publication. There may be occasions, when facilities may be withdrawn or reduced by accommodation owners or proprietors of other services. For example, a pool may be closed for cleaning and/or renovation; if there are several restaurants in a hotel, some may close down in low season. Redecoration or construction work may occur even in high season. Such changes are beyond our control. However, when we are advised of any development work, or changes in the information shown in this website, we will make every effort to advise you before departure.
a. Indochina Tourism shall not under any circumstances be liable, in contract, tort or otherwise, for:
- Any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by you which arise from or as a result of the delay or cancellation of any scheduled flight;
- Any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by you which arise from or as a result of changes in the travel programs, routes or timetables;
- Any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by you which arise from or as a result of the missing of the flight due to your failure to comply with airline check-in and boarding procedures, and/or failure to comply with visa and health requirements of the countries they intend to visit.
b. It is expressly declared that all the airlines concerned, their servants, agents, and affiliates are not liable, in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury howsoever caused to the tour participants during the time in transit. The passenger ticket in use by such airlines, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and the purchaser of these tickets and/or the tour participants, and the tour participants shall be deemed to have full notice of the terms and conditions of such contractors.
c. It is also expressly declared that the Indochina Tourism act only as agents for the owners, suppliers, providers or contractors providing the means of transportation or other services during the course of your tour or travel. Any tickets or vouchers or confirmed reservations for such means of transportation or other services are issued or made or provided electronically subject to any and all terms and conditions under which such services are offered or provided (details available upon request), and the issuance and acceptance of such tickets or vouchers or confirmed reservations shall be deemed to be consent by you to the further condition that the Indochina Tourism shall not be or become liable or responsible in any way for any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay, changes in schedule, changes in vehicle or ship or other form of transport, hotel overbooking, or other inconveniences to you, your property or effects howsoever caused by such means of transportation or other services.
d. All travel times are based on the best information available at the time of confirmation. Due to the nature of international travel changes to schedules and itineraries may be necessary and may also prevent the inclusion of some activities. No refunds can be given for such elimination. We do not accept responsibility for losses or accidental expenses due to changes or delays in airline or hotel overbooking, defaults, weather, strikes, sickness, war, riots, or any other causes not within the power of Indochina Travel & Tours. All such losses or expenses are the responsibility of the passenger.
I. FORCE MAJEURE
Indochina Tourism has full and absolute discretion to cancel or shorten the duration of any tour in the event of force majeure, hostilities, accident or other circumstances beyond the control of the Indochina Tourism which render it necessary in the Indochina Tourism reasonable opinion that such steps be taken. Indochina Tourism shall be relieved from all liabilities and obligations resulting there from, upon notice to the tour participants and refund of amounts paid for the tour or the unused portions of the tour, as appropriate, and recovered from suppliers. Indochina Tourism will use its best endeavors to seek full refund for the tour or the unused portions of the tour, as appropriate, but will not be liable for any amounts which suppliers and providers of services refuse to refund, for whatever reason.
We strongly recommended that as time of your booking, you supply yourself with insurance policy in your country to cover cancellation charges, luggage claim, medical expenses, accident and others.
All travel documents and vouchers issued by Indochina Tourism and its agents are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier, to the laws of their countries, and to international conventions between countries. The passenger agrees that Indochina Tourism, its agents, affiliates, employees, shall not be liable for any damages or losses incurred. All participants expressly wave any and all rights which one may have against Indochina Tourism, its agents, officers, or employees caused by the negligence of such persons in connection with foregoing. Under no circumstance is Indochina Tourism to be construed as a carrier or common carrier under contract for safe passage of the passenger or for luggage and/or belongings. By enrolling in and tendering payment for any and all services participants agree to accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions on this Website. No other person other than an officer of Indochina Tourism by document in writing is authorized to waive or alter any condition with the foregoing.